Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My preciousssssss!

My cats have only one rule: never destroy/eat anything that's more expensive than you are. It has worked out well, only Buffy has ever come close to breaking this rule by dropping my mobile phone to the bathtub ;)


I love to read and I own hundreds of books. I have been a bit worried about my books because of Maus' eating habits and one morning I noticed that he had done the unthinkable! Chewed into bits was my 20 years old copy of the Lord of the Rings which I've red about 20 times :(


"We wants it, we needs it. Must eat the precious!"


Good thing he only ate the cover of the book so I have to just add some tape to it and it's still sort of readable ;) And techically he didn't brake the rule since the book didn't cost much - it just has sentimental value to me.

2 comments: