Friday, February 13, 2009

Toilet training for humans

"I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days." ~Bill Dana

This is what happens when Maus manages to sneak into my bathroom behind my back.


He just looooooves to scroll out the toilet paper and eat it. I'm starting to think that my toilet paper is somehow covered with catnip ;) For this reason I try to keep my bathroom door shut, but sometimes I forget... and soon hear the sound of Maus obsessively rolling the paper out as fast as he can 'cause he knows I'm going to end that fun.

I have this toilet paper box in the bathroom and it has a lid in it. One day I thought that I might as well keep the paper in the box - I can get it easily out when needed. Good plan, works in theory, but not in practise as I was about to find out.

I left the toilet door open, and suddenly it was really quiet and I couldn't find Maus anywhere. That usually spells out trouble. When I checked the toilet, this was the sight waiting for me:


Smart little Maus cannot be fooled, he just opened the box and took the paper roll out.


Now I'm back to keeping the toilet door shut, but I have also gotten used to this sort of toiletpaper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment