Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mathematics: A cup of coffee + cat = shower

Today I was getting ready to go to work, doing my make-up in the bathroom. I had a cup of coffee and a glass of juice on top of the washing machine. Maus was looking for some action and decided to jump on top of the washing machine to see better what I was doing. Since he jumped from the floor he couldn't see those glasses before it was too late...

I saw all this in slow motion, it happened so fast that I couldn't really react, but still it felt like Maus was flying slooooooowly towars a disaster. Surprisigly he had better reflexes than I did, and he managed to land in between my coffee and my juice. I sighed from a relief - a minute too early. Just when he had firmly planted his feet down he started walking, and stepped straight into my coffee cup!


Poor little Maus, I had to give him a shower - he's hyperactive enough without licking some coffee from his paws ;) Luckily I don't like my coffee hot, so he didn't get burnt. This just proves again that with Oriental cats you really need to have eyes in your back too... and still it's not possible to predict in what kind of trouble they'll end up next.

This is what Maus thought about his morning shower:

No comments:

Post a Comment