Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why can't I go??

Last week I took Guinness to the vet for her yearly health check. Since she is not really keen to go to anywhere I took my cat carrier box out few hours before we left so that she could get used to the idea of us going somewhere.

I didn't quite go as I planned, Maus dashed into the box and refused to come out! Obviusly he had forgotten that last time he went somewhere in that box it was off with the ballz ;)


Finally I got unhappy Maus out of the box and protesting Guinness into it. He looks really disappointed...


Poor Maus, he'd never been alone before and when we finally got home from the vet's Maus was maus-ing from the letterbox so loud that I could hear him downstairs ( and we live on the 4th floor ). Next time he's definitely going to come with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment